Multi Floor Steel Buildings
- Why in steel? Bullet point Advantages (Faster Construction, quicker ROI, Cheaper than RCC, No wet work at site, Due to factory manufactured product Superior & consistent quality & workmanship, Modular walls easy to do alterations without totally wasting the walls i.e. reusable walls, Earthquake resistance, Salvage-ability at the end of building life &/ or demolition due to change is land use, Green Building, 300mm saving in each floor 1 additional floor possible for every 10 floors)
- Fire Safety solutions
- Corrosion resistance
- Life of steel buildings
- Ideally suited for roof top (vertical) expansion of existing RCC buildings (due to much lower dead weight 2 floors are possible where only 1 RCC floor could be done)
- Detailed Comparison of Advantages & Disadvantages of Steel V/s RCC Multi-Floor Buildings
- Cost of steel buildings is CHEAPER than RCC building Cost of Multi-Floor RCC V/s Steel Building
- Worldwide trend -Major & iconic steel buildings around the world
- Trend is catching-up in India (Increase in civil input costs due to increased environmental awareness & hence restrictions, civil construction being labour intensive non availability of labour) — future of steel buildings in India.
- Walling solutions Different walling options
- Options for Internal walls/ partitions, sanitary, plumbing etc.,
- Steel Columns Walls (Dry wall, foam bricks etc) jointing options & solutions.
- Flooring Options for Multi Floor Steel Buildings.
- Low Cost Housing Solutions.